Let me introduce myself.
Together with my amazing team, I help coaches, consultants and educators take their ideas from “Wishful Thinking” to “It’s Done!” and make their online business shimmer, shine, and sparkle with strategy, systems, and support. My clients’ businesses are growing like crazy and so is my team.
Does the description below sound like you?
- YOU LOVE CUSTOMER SERVICE!
The core of this position is and will be customer service in all forms: answering the same question over and over, guiding people through all the online offers and products that my clients have, and most importantly creating WIN WIN WIN situations for everyone.
- YOU LOVE SOLVING PROBLEMS!
My clients love to come up with great new ideas and products and sometimes we put it together on the fly. So, there will be times and projects where the solution is not handed to you on a silver platter and you will have to put in some effort to find answers.
- YOU LOVE IMPROVING AND LEARNING!
My team and I constantly make changes to our clients’ online business, add new tools to our collection, and make life easier for our clients, their customers, and our team. You don’t just want to get the tasks done but you want to make it an AWESOME experience.
- YOU ARE A SELF-STARTER!
You know how to work independently, manage your time, and use all the provided resources. No worries, you are not all by yourself. My team and I have your back and help you with the tough cases and the impossible-to-answer questions.
This position is ABSOLUTELY NOT for you if you…
- LOVE EXCUSES! If you are full of excuses on why you couldn’t answer this email, watch a tutorial, or ask Google for help, we just aren’t a good fit.
- IGNORE DETAILS! If you rush through tasks just to achieve inbox zero, mark tasks completed although half of the to-dos are not done, or skip steps because you don’t like them, we will not be able to make it work.
- NEED HAND-HOLDING! If you need to be micromanaged to get your tasks completed whenever we assign a new task to you, please do not apply.
We simply have no time for that.
So, what will you be doing?
So glad, you asked.
As Customer Service Rockstar your projects and tasks will include:
- Email Support: answering emails, creating autoresponders & canned responses, collect frequently asked questions
- Social Media Support: moderating Facebook Pages & Groups, monitoring comments on Social Media, answering messages on Social Media
- Launch Support: moderating live masterclasses and webinars, onboarding students
In short, you won’t be bored.
Let’s talk about the boring but important stuff
- This is an independent contractor position that starts with 10 hours a month and room to grow.
- Ideally, you are based in the United States as all my clients are based in the United States.
- There are no strict office hours but we promise all our clients an answer within 24 hours Monday through Friday, so we need you to check-in at least once daily Monday through Friday.
- Our main communication channel is Slack and project management is done via Asana. If you know them, good for you. If not, we have some tutorials to get you used to it fast..
Didn’t loose you yet?
Welcome to the application process:
- Fill in the questionnaire ✅
- Answers the test scenarios ✅
- Schedule your interview ✅
Can’t wait to talk to you soon.